All admissions are made as per the rules and regulations of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Admission and Eligibility:
1. An application for admission to college is through printed application and online form by all students (including students in this college for previous years).
2. It should be noted that payment of fess by itself does not confirm admission to college. Fees are treated as deposits and will be refunded (With deductions as per rules in that behalf) if admission is not granted.
3. The admission is valid only if student pays prescribed fees on the day authorities sign admission form.
4. The students who wish to avail themselves of government concession for fees under government scheme should fill up the forms within one week from the date of admission, on the prescribed application websites.
5. A student applying for first year after passing H.S.C. examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or other board in country will have to apply with the following documents.
i. Original mark sheet
ii. An attested copy of the mark sheet
iii. Leaving Certificate of previous college
iv. Xerox of Aadhar Card
v. Gap certificate (if applicable)
6. Students who pass I.C.S.E./C.B.S.E. or equivalent examination or coming from other state, will have to submit the following documents along with eligibility application form(original as well as attested Xerox Copies ).
i. Migration Certificate
ii. Transfer Certificate
iii. Statement of Marks
iv Leaving Certificate
v. Passing Certificate